Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my three words

Recently  I spotted on Facebook that a church in Rochester took their own spin ABC's News' segment "tell us your three words".  Not sure on all the details that the church went into, but they captured many of the people in the church's life based "three words".  I watched the short video and really got to thinking and praying in my quiet time, God what are MY three words?  It's a lot harder than I thought,
What three words do I want to live by, to be remembered for, and stand up to protect in my life? 

Because of Him

God created me, loves me, and made me who I am today.  My life would be completely different if I didn't have Jesus.  I do what I do today because of Him.  My life, my marraige, children, friends, work, and hope in life is because God is God, and because of what He has done for me and everyone else in this world.  I take my three words as a stepping stone to show others that their lives can be changed, can be made whole again, and they can live life because of Him too. 

Everyone has a story, and I think looking at these people on the video really helped to show a little glimpse into their story based on their three words.  How does God want us to share our three words, and with who?  I guess you never know how your three words, and someone else's three words can really further what God has us on this Earth to do.  To share the love of Jesus to everyone we can each and everyday. 

 Here's a link to the clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment