Sunday, May 8, 2011

In honor of the person I get to call Mom

Mother's day is a day to honor, celebrate and remember all that our mom's have done for us.  This year's mother's day actually started for me on Friday where I hosted a mother's tea with all my kids from my classroom and it was such an awesome time to spend celebrating the lives of all the mothers and grandmothers of these little lives i care for each day. 

Today the sun was shining and there was a warm breeze and I was so honored to be able to spend time with my mom today celebrating all she has done for me in my life.  I know as i get older so does she, and its not the front most thought in my mind, but after hearing the message today in church I do cherish every moment i get with my mom, because one day she won't be here on earth anymore and I want to know I took advantage of every opportunity i could to be with, love and honor my mom. 

Thanks Mom for being the best mother God choose for me to have!

She always had a hand in my life

Loved her family with such pride





Stood by my side no matter what

Experienced the joy of becoming a grandma

watching my son grow up

And becoming my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment