Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why God gave us Grandpa's

I have no words to even begin to describe Aiden's relationship with his grandpa, bump-pa as he calls him.  He comes in the room and it's as if no one else matters or hold any merit.  It melts my heart the way these two have bonded.  I think their bond go's both ways and that to me makes it all the more special.  I think grandparents are such a blessing in a child's life, they give that child something that I'm convinced they will never get from anyone else.  My father so enjoys his time with Aiden, they have 'man caves' under the blankets, they read stories, play ball and share a whole lot of love!  I'm so glad my child has such a great family to grow up it.  I can't wait to see how his relationship with his grandpa and all the other family grows as he gets bigger.  But until then hers a peek at why my heart just melts when I see these two special men in my life together!



No comments:

Post a Comment