Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Two!

Today at 4:08am my little baby boy turned two!  They say it goes fast so treasure every moment that you get, and i hope I've done that as much as possible. 

Dear Aiden,
    Two years ago my life totally changed, and although its not always been easy i would never chance one second of it.  You have brought joy, love, motherhood, laughter and so much more into my life.  I want to record so much of your life so when we look back we can remember all the things we might forget otherwise.  Today at 4:18am I woke up and said a little prayer just for you.  I pray for your this year that you'll be healthy and strong, learn lots of new things, and most importantly know more about God each and everyday.  This past year you've done so much, learned a lot and grown into such a little boy.  Here as some second year life highlights to look back on...

You use so many more words
give great hugs and kisses
say i love you
feel in love with Elmo
love looking for Kitties at Bumpa's house
graduated to a big boy car seat
went pee pee on the potty for the first time
became a big brother
dressed up as a tootsie roll and went trick or treating for the first time
made lots of friends
went to the beach for the first time
rode a pony
went from crib to toddler bed
learned to eat anything and everyone, but of course on your own terms
have the best box playhouse ever
learned how to pray, and ask to at every meal or snack
had your first of many trips to the museum of play
still had weight battles but are doing great!

and probably so many more things I'll think of later and wish i added.

You're an awesome little boy and I'm so grateful to call you my son.  I love you and wish this next year be great for you!  Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden Michael!!

Love,
Your Mom <3





2 comments:

  1. The tears are streaming down my cheeks. He is a precious gift and you are a phenomenal Momma. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete