Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our life as we know it now

I haven't posted much on the life changes and such since I've been done at Pearce, and started the new chapter in our lives.  I have to say at first it was a challenge.  Going from having the same routine since Aiden was 8 weeks old to an wide open day for me to fill myself was a bit intimidating.  If you had asked me a month ago how I felt i would have said i was adjusting, and as much as i miss working at p4k i knew the day i left that it was the right choice.  I miss the kids, the coworkers and most of the atmosphere there.  Overall it was a great job, and one that had defiantly help mold me into who i am today.  In the last week or so I've really realized how much i love my life now thought too.  We are creating our own daily routine at home, with still having the flexibility to do things we want to.  I've gotten lots of great memories with Aiden that I'll keep forever, and being at home has really started to sit well with me.  We've been to the museum of play countless times, visited Springdale farms, lots of parks, played in the pool outside and so much more.  I love providing for my family in a way that I haven't before, and I've gained so much respect for the world of stay at home moms!  This job to the outside looks easy, and sometimes it may be, but this is a hard job that really doesn't get enough credit. 

Things at Northgate are picking up, we are only 9 weeks away from our launch date.  Oh my does this excited and scare me all at the same time! Covering all aspects of the church in prayer daily is our approach, so God is in total control and we all look forward to this new chapter in the life of NG take off.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, words of encouragement and friendship over this past month as our family as made a huge change in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment