Monday, February 14, 2011

So this is love

February 14th with 14 things that I love countdown...ready...here we go!

#14- a cup of pepermint hot cocoa from Tim Hortins at Christmas
#13- my time spent at Fredonia, those were some of the best years that I truly cherish the all the memories of.
#12- the smell of a campfire in the summertime
#11- Good music on the radio when i'm driving 
#10- softserve vanilla icecream with rainbow sprinkles
#9- flip flops in the summer
#8-
#7- Sunday morning worship at Northgate each week

#6- bumping into an old friend, totally out of the blue
#5- Rascal Flatts
#4- watching a child master somthing new that they have been working on for so long.
#3- praying for and watching as my son grows into a the man of God he was made to be.
#2- My Valentine and his Love he shows to me everyday!
and #1 is...the promise from God to me
Jeremiah 29:11-14
"...For i know the plans i have for you," declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and i will listen to you. you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. i will be found by you," declares the lord, "and will bring you back from captivity or will restore your fortunes. i will gather you from all the nations and places where i have banished you," declares the lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which i carried you into exile."


I love Valentine's day, single or with someone God is here to love you, and show you the best relationship you could ever have! 

Happy Valentine's Day all!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment