Friday, February 18, 2011

a little update

I try to blog, wish i was a little better at it, but alas i will try and sometimes fail.  Anyways so very excited for spring, i think these past few days are a  huge tease of the sunshine and sweatshirt weather that i love.  But just like it all it comes to an end tomorrow.  Aiden and I have officially gone on our first 'spring walk' and we both loved it.  Aiden is defiantly going to be my summer boy.  He loves being outside, running, playing and screaming, should be a fun summer!  I love how his little personality is coming out, although I do miss having a baby.  ;-)

Speech for Aiden is going great, hes getting so much better and learning new words all the time.  So far our vocabulary is; Mamma, Dadda, Go, Football, fish, cheese, sheep, ball and probably a few more I'm forgetting! 

Well that's about all i have for now! 

Happy Friday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment