Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Stillness and Great Reminder from Today

Both kids napping at the same time= success!  So I'll take a little break and blog shortly before i get laundry going.

Today we got news that dear family friend passed away from a several year struggle with breast cancer.  My heart hurts for her family and friends.  It's something so eye opening that i know personally i try not to think about.  As we get older so do our family, more importantly on my heart today, our parents.  I'm so close to my parents that its hard to even think about what life would ever be like without them.  I'm reminded once again as three people my age have to go on without their mother here on earth.  I can't imagine what that is like, i do know that it has to be hard. 

So today, as my heart is sad for the Goodrich family, I'm also reminded about never taking moments with families, parents for granted.  Taking time to thank God for the time he gives us to be together, and making the most out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment