Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a little extra time goes a long way...

Something I've always strived to do as a parent is to invest the time in my son now not later like we all promise.  Take the extra time to read to him, let him "help" me with things and just take that extra few minuets to make him feel special and loved.  I think sometimes as parents (myself included) get caught up in the hurry, wanting to get things done fast, and doing it right, and tend to forget those moments we are missing to make memories with the ones we love.  Everyone told me all throughout my pregnancy and even after Aiden was born how fast he would grow up and how i need to enjoy the time that we have making sure to treasure each moment.  Each day i really do try to do this and pray that I make each of my kids feel loved and special each day.  A time of business is the holidays, and I wanted to create lots of memories with Aiden during these times, so on Christmas eve we made Christmas cookies.  So enjoy these moments of us creating some great Christmas memories.


Yes I know super late for Christmas picture posting but, better late than never ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment